Tuesday, March 24, 2015


What they Thought and Said-
                                                                                                                                                                Reverend Edward Everett Hale had his own experiences with Congressmen and Sentors. It may be good and bad but he said once that" I look at the US senators and pray  for the country" Mahatma Gandhi had his own view on Indian and western civilization. But he discretely and shortly said once about Western Civilization " I think it would be a good idea."


                                        Once Oscar wild was humiliated very badly. Somebody had thrown rotten Cabbage on him on the stage. However he calmly and  intelligently replied him "Thank you my friend. Every time I smell it, I shall reminded of you." Abraham Lincoln was once accused of two faced.  he replied it very lightly and jocularly that " If I had two faces do you think I had be wearing this one."

                                         Winston Churchill was very humorous.  One of the MPs once asked him " Churchill  must you fall sleep when I am speaking?"  Churchill curtly replied  " No it is purely Voluntary."
Once Bessie  Braddock told Churchill "Winston you are drunk and what is more you are disgustingly drunk"
Churchill replied it very sportingly that " Bessie you are disgustingly ugly, but tomorrow I shall sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly."


                                         However some people are very sharp in their remarks. Once Groucho Mark'x said sarcastically to somebody " I never forget a face but in your case I will glad to make exception."
                                          This shows that each celebrity is having it own style and way to convey his views.
                                 ***********************************






                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment