Sunday, May 12, 2013


My  Mother- Mother Day '12 Th May 2013'
===============================
                                                                 My mother died long back  but still  miss her. In the time of stress and strain and pain always remind me her and unconsciously in loud voice I shout 'Oh Mom'. I do not not know why it happens as she is no more? It is just like a child psychology calling for sympathy from mother. This shows  mother and her children relations are always same through out life i.e. whether you are grown up or child.
                                                                 My mother was fountain of love and was always sympathetic to me in the time of  suffering.  I was very mischievous in childhood and use to make lots fun of my younger brother / sisters. However apparently was very calm and peaceful and doing every thing secretly without knowledge of others. She knew my nature very well and use to punish me for doing the same. However in process her heart was crying as I was physically very weak then.
                                                                She was not much educated but use to speak few sentences of English very fluently i.e. 'I do not like your habit' or 'You will face the consequences. ' We brothers/ sisters use to enjoy those rare English utterances.
                                                                My father was very strict in discipline, and money matters. However my mother was  considerate in certain matters towards us . My father believed that children are spoiled by giving  money.  Therefore my father was very strict on money matters but mother use to be  lenient. We use to move around father to get pocket money but he use to make it difficult. It was mother only who was our savior in such difficult situation. She use to watch every thing minutely around her even though she was very much busy with her routine work. She use to see that father pass on  reasonable pocket money smoothly.
                                                               She never spend anything for her but use to spend for us in order that we are not deprived of the best of the things. She was river of sacrifice from where all  pleasures of our life came.
                                                              We had very big family and father use to be very busy with his work but mother us to look after our educational progress. I can say that father use to look at our annual result but mother was guardian of our day to day progress. We had Several Doctors, Engineers, Banker and Business Management consultant  in our family because of her lots of efforts and sacrifice.
                                                               She was very self respecting woman and never bow down before anybody. She lived her life according to her own way. She died also according to her will. She was traditional mother and came to stay with me in her last days. She shared her all life experiences with me in order to enriched me.
                                                               My mother is gone. She is no more with me. However she still lives in my Heart.
                                                   =======================
                                             
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment